Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How 'Bout A Nice, Banjo-Slingin', Harmony-Singin' Bluegrass Chartbuster Weekend, Folks?
Because havin' a good ol' hoedown with some fun versions of some fine songs from the pat, who'd deny such a thing? I mean, proba...
-
Time to open the alternate album section here at One Buck Records, and what better way to do it than taking a good but flawed album and make...
-
I figured I'd post this fabulous album some time here at One Buck Records and the time is now. Actually I was just reminded these last d...
-
Often great art can come out of great uncertainty. Sometimes een out of great distress. And while these terms would be overselling the quagm...

Is this freaky butterfly monster girl's more popular sister?
ReplyDeleteShe sure is, for obvious reasons...
DeleteI'm not sure this is wetting my appetite for more ... maybe it's that pink hat
ReplyDeleteerrrrrrr ... *whetting* that is. Must be thinking of a wet burrito
DeleteThe wet burrito on OBG's "Last Supper" album cover looks like raw sewage.
DeleteHey OBG, have you seen this blog? It's like your brother from another mother (if that brother hated Stephen Stills):
https://dollarbin.tumblr.com/